Friday, September 9

..........Later That Day

Well it's later then when I started with this blog site. ( figured that out all by myself )
The weather here in Edmonton is overcast & rainy and looks like it may snow. Dave & Kathy are keeping me well nourished & watered.
I was thinking about a rant but right now, Im in too good a mood to complain.
I have figured out how to access my Email & stuff so that’s a good thing too. The natural disaster in the U.S. dominates CNN but that’s the way the yanks love it.
It has also occurred to me that September now seem to be a month of sorrow as in a few short days we will be marking the 4th anniversary of Sept. 11th
As I think of things to say I will "reblog" so you may see postings a plenty ....and maybe then none for days on end
OK ..........that’s it for now,
hang fire....be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home