Monday, October 31

Let Us Bow Our Heads .... for Hope

The day was a sad one,
Little could be done to console me, money, food or the promise of a new day. Oh I had been there before, but this time the cycle was heavy, heavier then even my feeble heart could anticipate or determine.
My palms sweated, my heart raced, sweat like morning dew formed upon my furrowed brow.I had had family there before at this time, and family was close this time too.
The work day was over, and it was the hour to face with a heavy heart the time I knew had been coming, the time when all men must face the truth, the time when it is necessary to face reality …..
Standard time was here and I had to turn the lights on the Honda on for the drive home
I HATE WINTER !!!

hang fire …. be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home