Monday, March 6

Try This at Future Shop :) or Best Buy


A customer was in my store yesterday (Sunday) and her story was that she had purchased a Kodak printer dock prior to Christmas.
For what ever reason (heavy work schedule sited) her husband only opened the box opened this week. To their dismay the box contained only software, instructions and cabling,
but no printer. (%$##$# !!!)
When she came in she said she had no expectations for help. just wanted to let me know.
Imagine her surprise after I had checked into a few things like inventory balances, and the fact that indeed I had a printer and no box, told her the printer was for her.(like I said before, she bought this over two months ago) She was surprised beyond belief when I called her. When she came into the store today to get her merchandise, she shook my hand and assured me that Astral ( because of my efforts) had her business for life and that she would spread the word.
Now that’s !!! why I like retail. I should add that she was a calm, collected, and gentlelady, which is why I went the extra mile to help ( she even had her receipt ) ( perhaps not the extra mile maybe just good customer service)

Hmmmm maybe she was a mystery shopper,...... kidding

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you Mr. Wonderful :/

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,
You are a beautiful person.
Kathy O.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bien oui Keith,

This is why I love retail when customers are just THAT nice.

Good work, and glad to be reading ton journal.

OUI OUI!

E va ns

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home