Thursday, August 10

Can You Say Marketing ?


Those who know me even in passing, know that from time to time I enjoy a pizza pie

(Hey when was the last time you heard it referred to as a pizza pie)

Now I like my pizza almost anyway you want to serve it, as long as there isn’t too much cheese, which is sometimes difficult to communicate. But I digress, Today in the mail I received a notice from my local Dominos Pizza saying that it had been awhile since they had heard from me. Not only did they vane regret in not hearing from me BUT they offered me 5$ off my next order !!!! Guess what Im having for supper tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama Mia

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger AShiningCity said...

Nice.

Keep calling it a pizza pie. That phrase rules.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home