Monday, June 18

Hi Hi


Been a while huh ?

Well the fact is nothing much has been happening since I got back from Edmonton.

I get to bed nightly between eleven and midnight, I wake up around six thirty and up shortly after. I have my morning coffee and a bite to kick the brain into gear, while checking my Email, and checking out who is on MSN.

I click into CFRB radio and listen to the last part of the Bill Carol show and some of the Leslie Roberts Show (Montrealers will remember Leslie from CFCF TV and his dad and grandfather from CJAD radio)

By that time it is time for a second cup of coffee and a sit in the park across the street, where I bring a radio to listen to yet more talk radio with Kim Fraser on CJAD or Joe Canon on Newstalk 940.

Last Friday I had supper with Pierre and Scot (both former Astral employees) and Pierre mentioned that he was (although currently employed) looking for better work and was using the services of a firm called Impakt (yes that’s the spelling) Placement Agency.

He gave me the name of his counselor and I gave her a call before the clock had struck ten. Denise was a delight to talk to and we have a meeting to discuss my situation. Prior to our get together she requested that I Email her my resume, which I had to do a second time as the first time she was unable to open a “pdf” file so I had to resend it in “word”

Tonight I was preparing the paper work I wanted to bring with me to our rendez-vous. This includes more copies of my resume and letters of recommendation, which I am providing in English and French.

I am also making a list of my concerns, about new placements, could be some list.

So think of me on Wednesday around 11:30 and say a little prayer for me.

I will if anything happens of course let you know via “Keith’s Thoughts”
Bye for now….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home