Wednesday, January 2

Send Out the Dogs


Happy New Ears
Yesterday Montreal experienced a third major snowfall of the season.
I remember when I was a kid that an event such as this would bring joy to the heart and send me off to the streets to build fort on the curb.
Then the years passed and snow removal has become terrible. This year seems to worse.
then years passed. I fully appreciate the amount of work this situation must impact.
But I am fatigued at having to be a Tlingit mountain goat to negotiate knee high snow to cross the street.
Some how, they seem to get the snow off the road but then getting off the street takes days and days
Surely when the sidewalk ploughs pass they could plow a small passage way on each corner.
And perhaps its escaped some planning but blue color workers aren’t even making areas around fire hydrants, that’s gotta be wrong.
Be well and welcome to the third year of Keith’s Thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home