Monday, September 8

Personelle Brand


Today was day four of my new job With Jean Coutu Pharmacies, As many of you know I have been searching for work for some time now.
On Thursday last I went to Jean Coutu to purchase a Gillette Fusion razor and some shower gel.
As has become my practice I brought a résumé with me.
On Friday they called me to come for an interview on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) and I started work Wednesday. When the interview was complete I was issued a PJC golf / polo shirt. It is a handsome dark blue with the PJC emblem on the breast. On Thursday I was given a pair of pants (unfortunately the Chinese 44 is not the same as a Canadian 44) so I have ordered a Chinese 46 for me.
My duties are many and varied including (clean up on aisle three)
Today I watched some training videos (without pop-corn) hehehehehee
Backing up a bit the night prior to my start I was knocked to my back side to on my car windshield a Bristol board sign and a good luck card from Rolanda and Gordon. They drove all the way from Chateauguay to do that just for me, thanks guys. Rolanda has also volunteered to hem my new pants when they come from Omar the tent maker.
So too all, thanks for going through the past months with me

1 Comments:

Blogger Rolanda Lara said...

Well at least we didn't tape nothing but Jean coutu bags to your car or balloons!

Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home