Wednesday, May 20

A New 1st

I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d make a blog entry like this. As you have I have made donations to causes, bought chocolate bars for school bands, and purchased Girl Guide cookies.

And so this entry begins.

Near the punch clock at work there was a 8.5x11 piece of paper asking for donations of used braziers, for the Cancer Society, I imagine to do with the mammary program. Money was not requested. Now I am not a bold man, but I thought this was a rather concrete request so with my heart in my throat I asked a few of my female friends for help. I was able to obtain over ten bras. When I gave them to Diane (the requester) she was somewhat shocked, I was the only male to act upon the plea, many of the women helped, some forgot about it (how sad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home