Sunday, July 5

A Jazzy Time was had by All


Last night I got off to the Montreal International Jazz Festival. I left the apartment around seven PM & parked at the Angrignon metro station and took the train (using my new Opus card) the twelve stop ride (actually eleven stops, Charlevoix was closed) to the site at Place des Arts. I eventually met up with my friends Krystal, Casmir, Arturo, and Angelo. M.I.A. were Tina, Nat, and Liam. We walked around the site enjoying the people watching and the jazz.
The site is amazing, there were thousands of people and plenty of beer, bars, and booze, but I didn’t see one drunk.
This event is now officially an Astral alumni happening.
There are some photos on my Facebook page, so feel invited to have a look.
I have a feeling I’ll be back before the Fest ends on July 12th

1 Comments:

Blogger Liam C. said...

Damn, I missed it! Anytime anyone else is down there, make sure to call me at 514-993-5429, I want to meet up!

Liam

Sunday, July 05, 2009 2:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home