Monday, February 8

The Honeymoon


Paul and Mary get married But couldn't afford a honeymoon.
So they go back to Paul's Mom and Dad's house
For their first night together.


In the morning ,Johnny - Paul's little brother -
gets up and has his breakfast.

As he is going out of the door to go to school - he asks his mom If Paul and Mary are up yet.

She replies - No.

Johnny asks - Do you know what I think ?

His mom replies - I don't want to hear What you think ! Just go to school.

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom -
Are Paul and Mary up yet ?
She replies - No.
Johnny says - Do you know what I think ?
His mom replies - Never mind what you think ! Eat your lunch and go back to school ..

After school - Johnny comes home and asks again -
Are Paul and Mary up yet ?
His mom says - No.
He asks - Do you know what I think ?
His mom replies - Ok - now tell me what you think

He says - Last night Paul came to my room for the Vaseline and I think..I gave him my super glue.













--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home