Thursday, December 2

What's up Dr.



On Tuesday I went to see Dt. Brouillette We went through the regular routine I gave him my blood pressure records which I keep on a fairly regular bases, he weight me (his scale said one at a time please) he checked this and that ordered blood tests and gave me a referral for a colonoscopy.

Then to finish off the appointment he gave me my annual flue shot, he’s a good painless needle giver

Everything was fine till to day when I began to feel dizzy weak in the knees and pretty bad shakes & I am sneezing like a mad man

Is this a reaction to the shot or maybe I’m just getting a cold

1 Comments:

Anonymous Horoscope said...

What about the report of lab test about Colonoscopy ? Colonoscopy as like a Endoscopy ?

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home