Friday, September 23

Glug, glug glug glug

Last night, all of a sudden, I developed a rather huge wet spot on my floor. We checked next door to see if the neighbor had let his bathtub overflow, he wasn’t there.
…………Flash forward to the present. It seems that my ceiling is full of water !!! Years of leaking from upstairs neighbors
Now there is a plumber here with four HUGE holes in my ceiling and water water every where not to mention plaster, isolation, and tar paper all over the floor.
The plumber found the source of the dismay in my ceiling and repair work is underway.
Next week ( I hope Luis the janitor ) will plaster and paint the ceiling
(if it is dry enough )
Found out the whole pipe in the ceiling has to be replaced, and what does that mean ?, tearing down more ceiling. Oh boy !!!
Now you may ask, why doesn’t Luis ( the janitor ) have a key ? Well he did. two in fact, one he forgot to get back from a former contractor and one he says I never gave him (ya right) So who would you trust ??
Oh well Happy Birthday to me.
hang fire …. be cool