Thursday, September 29

Thar She Blows

Guess what woke me up at three this morning ….
Noisy neighbors??, no
A fire in the building ??, no
I had to pee !!! ?? no
The damn wind, wow what a noise. The window was partially open and the whistling was wild. The slat blinds were clattering against each other, the windows were shaking in the frames and debris from the street was hitting the building.
BUT I did get back to sleep (people with a clear conscious can do that.)
The alarm went off around seven and I was out of the apartment my seven forty-five.
The wind was still a blowin.
The tree in the parking court had lost a fair sized branch a few feet from my Honda.
Then it was off to work on the 20 West ….. there should have been a small car warning in effect.
Both hands on the wheel through a deadly merge ( with traffic from The Mercier) and both hands on the wheel all the way to Fairview.
What an interesting start to the day.
hang fire .... be cool