Wednesday, November 9

....Day 3

On Sunday afternoon I could feel “it” starting to take-over my body. Later that day I was horizontal on my couch and so tired.
I awoke Monday morning around five and my innards felt that they were not in their respective places. At seven-thirty I called work and informed them that I would not be able to play store. By ten thirty my body was using most of it’s orifices to eliminate, unwanted matter. Most of the day (this portion has been edited for good taste & the squeamish)
consisted of sitting in the smallest room of the apartment or sleeping
Tuesday came and I was actually feeling better, till around eleven (Tuesday is my day off so…) then the second cycle of discomfort started. I phoned people where I was to participate in rather important event that I could not attend. This event was to be a rather long night so I had booked today as a vacation day.
Well it’s almost eleven AM today and while I feel ok (for now ) I am completely zapped of any energy I need.
Tomorrow should be interesting

Hang fire …. be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home