Saturday, January 14

I Realize it’s a Privilege but ….

I voted today (at an advanced poll, cause I could)
As I was driving to the LaSalle library,( or as we call it The Octagone) which is where the advanced poll was taking place I still hadn’t decided who deserved my X.When I arrived at the book place there were about four folk in line so I guessed that I could wait ten minutes to use some lead.( and no I didn't steal the pencil) When I got behind the “curtain” I realized that that not one of the listed on the ballot had bothered to knock on my door, or even leave me a flyer in the lobby of my building, ( well Paul did ) or even post a decent distribution of posters here in LaSalle probably running frightened of the current P.M, as LaSalle is a "given"
So in order to be fair I X’d a few of the boys, ‘cept for the Bloc or the communists.
I think that there should be a circle on the ballot where I could cast a vote for “None of the above”


hang fire …. be cool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still have 2 more chances to vote....Jan 16th and Jan 23rd....VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN

Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home