Thursday, January 5

Mais Oui .....

Wow !!!
Now most of you know my love for radio.
Today a gentleman came in to the store and requested a passport photo taken, and after seeing the results he very politely asked that I retake the pic. As is the custom I asked the customer to write his name on an ID envelope, when I saw the name and connected it with the face I realized that it was “Mais Oui ,Marc Denis.”
Well we chatted for some time and I mentioned that I had worked radio at CKRK, THEN he said he remembered that I had given him a “KRK mug with my photo on it, some years ago at a remote he was doing for Brault & Martineau, not only had he remembered receiving the mug BUT that he still had it !!!
We chin wagged about everything from the early days of CKGM to Dick Clarke’s recent return to the New Years celebration.
Check out his site www.marcdenis.com and click on the
CKGM Tribute page, if you are from Montreal … you’ll be there for a long time

hang fire .... be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home