Thursday, December 29

Sometimes Things Don't Happen in Threes

Well…….here we go.
I was scheduled to start work at 8:30 today, as there was some extra work to be done I decided that I should start at 7:30. In as much as there was a freezing rain warning in effect to the greater Montreal area, I determined that leaving a little earlier would be a good idea, the end result being that I arrived at the Mall at 6:30. On the way into the center I found the only piece of ice that ( I guess) hadn’t been salted and promptly fell on my knee. After some time I was able to right myself, picked up a coffee and got into the store. I checked the Email to find we were to receive sixty-five boxes of merchandise (things get better and better) at about 8:30 I was phoned by a part timer who would be unable to come into work. After a series of calls I was able to procure a partial replacement for his shift.
I am at home now, where as my knee isn’t too sore bending my leg is an impossible task.
I was also told that I can look forward to some pain tomorrow.
Oh well ….
Get well wishes may be left in the comment section
Heheheheh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a trip to your local clinic will help.....
Please keep us posted !

Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you recovered from your nasty fall. I think it made you shorter...or from what we saw on the following Saturday.

Who are we??

Sunday, January 08, 2006 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home