Tuesday, January 17

Thanks Evans-Adrian

My friend and co worker, but more importantly my friend just returned from a mini vacation from New York City.
When he returned to my surprise he had bought me a gift. It is a crystal glass sketching of the New York City skyline. It is about 1.5 in. x 1 inch and approximately ½ inch thick.
I looked at it and was touched by his generosity and knew where in my apartment it would rest.
BUT it was not till Luna another co worker looked at it (as I was thrilled to show it off), that she pointed out that the skyline included the World Trade Center twin buildings.
How excellently cool is that!!!!
I can hardly waits till he gets back from Hawaii, I’ll look phenomenal, grass skirt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm I smell EBay

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home