Thursday, March 23

Farewell to Les Jardins


Today, a little part of me died.
I found out that the first Astral Photo Store that i worked at in Dorval was to close. I understand economics and all that but I opened that store, developed the client base and trained a gaggle of staff. Some of the customers followed me to where I am now in Pointe Claire, but 772 in a few weeks will be no more. The signs will be taken down the remaining merchandise transferred to other stores, and Les Jardins Dorval will probably have a new shoe store.I made a lot of friends there. Saw fourteen Christmases and fourteen Boxing Days, amongst other jammed packed occasions
Thank-you Dorval, I’ll miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keith a friend of yours pointed out your blog to me. I am a x client of the Dorval store when you were there. Shortly after you left things went down hill. The merchandise was still there but no one cared, You & your original crews were the best, they are closing, wouldnt be if you were stll there. By the way I still come to Astral in Fairview, and you haven't changed, you are still the people person a retail place needs.

Friday, March 24, 2006 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home