Saturday, March 18

Mirrors, Mirrors, EveryWhere, but I can't see a thing

Why in the name of everything that is holy, hasn’t someone done this.
O.K. I go to the glasses place and I need new glasses.
I try several frames that look fine BUT I have no idea how they look on me because my prescription isn’t in them.
Here’s the brain surgery, why do these optometrist joints not have digital cameras where after I put on my “seeing” glasses I can SEE what I would look like in the new frames I chose.Can't be a cost factor, new goggles can cost upwards towards 400$ or more. Oh I could bring a friend,(yes many want to kill time with me at xxxcrafters) but guys step up to the plate !! it's 2006.
I’m a marketing type fella and this to me seems like a gem of an idea, then again that’s me

Hang fire …. be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home