Sunday, April 9

You're Collecting What ???


Well first I started and continue to collect fridge magnets (adverting ones, not holiday type places) but as I have an apartment type fridge sadly space is becoming thin.
SO I’ve started to collect lanyards. Ya know the thingy that a lot of businesses give their employees to dangle Id’s & keys & stuff from. Again I only want business type ones and my collection is now up to four. One from Astral, one from Fuji, and two, from different hot tub places that were holding a show at the shopping center for the last two weeks.
Where will I put them ? no idea, but that’s what I am collecting now Right now they are in a box my Telus( I wonder if they have a lanyard ) cell phone came in

hang fire …. be cool

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..how about collecting something easy..like coasters or keychains?? LANYARDS??? shhesssh..ok..if I find one..I'll let you know...I guess I can't just remove one from a person wearing one eh???

Rolanda

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I can help you out on this project....where I work lanyards are not part of the dress code, we really don't want the customers to know our names eh!

Monday, April 10, 2006 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home