Wednesday, May 31

The Heeby Jeebies


Today with out sirens or flashers, police fire, and Gaz Company trucks surrounded about a one block radius of my building. There were about four fire reels two police cars several City of LaSalle vehicles and the scariest of them all two Gaz Metro trucks. This meant that there were over forty people investigating. I believe that constructions may have hit a buried pipe and so…. Now most of you reading this blog entry say so what? I also believe that some of you may remember over three decades ago when a major gas explosion leveled an apartment building here in LaSalle which killed several people, and broke windows for miles around The blast happened in the early morning. I remember listening to CJAD having breakfast when the traffic helicopter reported watching the building disappear below him. A gas leak a regular occurrence ? not in LaSalle, at least not with me.

hang fire …. be cool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that .sad

Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home