Thursday, June 29

Extra !! Extra, Read all about It


Hmmmm there are plenty of reasons to pick a newspaper to read.
Content, editorials, political slant, availability. I pick mine based on size. I work where most of my lunch is taken in a food court. Now in food courts space is at a premium and turning a broad sheet publication like the Montreal Gazette. or the National Post is impossible. I know I could buy Le Journal de Montreal, but in thirty minutes, I don’t have time for that much French.
Okay, when I use to visit my brother in Guelph, I use to walk up to The Stone Road Mall and pick up the Toronto Sun and read it at ???? with a Western sandwich (extra mayo of course) and as I loved it the bottomless coffee cup and my day was set.
In Montreal, for reasons only known to the might Great Manito the Toronto Sun is nowhere to be found, but I can purchase the Ottawa Sun.
So all things considered size does count
http://www.ottawasun.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I think if you pick up a Edmonton Sun, you will never want to read another newspaper again

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home