Sunday, August 13

Friends & Family Rule


Today the 13th of August will mark the one month anniversary of wearing a catheter
(Except for a few hours on the 27th of July)
The reasons are many & varied and frankly somewhat blurred. However the reasons include a nasty urine infection, which caused a minor kidney infection. I have been on three different antibiotics for the treatment of these ailments and continue to take Xatral to help shrink the symptoms of an enlarged prostate which may be the source of the problems.
I want o take this opportunity to thank a few people. I want to thank my brother Dave & his “best friend” Kathy for their unbelievable moral support. They live in Edmonton Alberta and their phone was always there to let me vent. Dave also had WestJet in sling shot position should a visit be necessary. I can’t leave thank-you s out with out mentioning Adam he was my chauffeur and confident many times. I also have to thank Armand who at a few hours notice made sure I got to a doctors appointment, and the obligatory visit to Tim Horton’s. Other members of the Masonic order were also just a phone call away. My thank-you s would not be complete without thanking the Blacks Team. I will not attempt to list names for fear of missing one. BUT I have to mention Clermont, my manager for his attention and understanding.(after all he did take care of the pay roll stuff)
I have a doctor’s appointment on Aug. 25th and I would appreciate if you all crossed your fingers for me.
Peace
hang fire …. be cool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever support you get you deserve it. I'm not saying who Iam'except that you have been a rock to so many, now it's your turn. Peace Keith

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home