Thursday, October 26

Coins Pile Up


Wow, its been weeks since I posted, fact is things have been pretty quiet. Today how ever I’m as proud as can be. Mix ’96 (a local radio station) for the past few weeks in conjunction with the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation has been holding a fund raiser. Part of this program was putting donation banks in the mall where I work. On Tuesday they will also hold the morning show there with Cat Spencer as the host. I have the honor to report that Astral Photo needed three banks to fulfill the donations of our customers. (Rumor also has it that I had something to do with that need) I spoke with the security person collecting the banks and she told me that most banks were hardly touched some contained a few coins but some were empty, ironically one of the empty banks was from LaSenza the largest lingerie store chain in Canada, now that’s sad.
There are over two hundred stores in our mall and the campaign was for about twenty days, NOW if each store could have generated a mere one dollar a day…..well you do the math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home