Thursday, June 21

Reality Bites

It’s late Thursday night and feel terrible. Usually I can see the glass half full but tonight I really do not even feel the desire to see the glass. It has been almost two months since I lost my job at Astral and there is no light as of yet at the end of the tunnel. Now I must admit I have not been breaking my hump to find work, most of the answers I have received are but supportive platitudes. Yesterday when I went to Impakt they told me that their concentration was on finding positions for office personnel. They assured me that my age had little to do with finding or not finding a job. They told me to keep on checking their page and call them if I thought there was anything I thought I might be interested in applying for. I have also contacted my Astral appointed councilor and await his sage advice.
The days pass slowly and often find salience in napping. When I awake nothing has changed.
I know that I am a good person and good things happen to good people, so maybe my turn is just a question of time.
I am also grateful for the opportunity to “blog” , it has become a therapeutic release for me that maybe someone is reading this I am more grateful however for my brother David who is there for me in a heartbeat.
I apologize for the tone of this entry, but I feel better having written it.
……….God bless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello:- I found your site while surfing the Internet for information. I've been sitting here reading your blog enteries for about an hour enjoying myself and even chuckleing at your jokes.
I like you am considered by myself and most everyone who knows me to be a good person, a caring, nice person. It's a legacey I hope to leave for my son who has just turned 20. He has his Mother's heart and I hope it will always stay with him.
Our world is changing at a rapid pace and we are living in probably the most dirty, corrupt province in Canada - NOVA SCOTIA. I pray that he will leave here soon to go Out West to Alberta or back to California where he was born. Both places are the land of opportunity where everyday people still have their Rights and Freedoms protected unlike Nova Scotia.

I wish You well and may God Blesss You with peace, love, hope and good health. Never lose your terrific sense of humour, that is priceless.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home