Thursday, August 23

Guess Who


I haven’t forgotten my blog really.
I started my new job the day after my last entry and things are different. I now work at the Centre Hi Fi on Cote des Neiges. I travel my public transport. I take the #106 bus followed my the metro to the Guy Concordia station ( eight stops I think ) then I board the 165 or the 535 bus to 6600 Cote des Neiges. The trip takes about one hour.
My day starts with trying to find the power up switches for about fifty flat screens. Then I do my best to stay outta the way of Anna the manager as well as Steve and Daniel and another guy whose name I forget. I am trying to learn the cash system which if you can believe it isn’t windows based. I am also trying to learn T.V. systems and a myriad of other necessary skills.
The store is located near a plaza where I spent about fourteen years with Astral (aka at the time known as Miracle Mart camera dept)
I have found my place for my morning coffee ( MMmmmmmmmmm Muffins) and after less the two weeks the girl knows what I like in my pre work necessity.
Well that’s it for now
TTYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home