Sunday, September 9

Go Granny Go


It’s strange how things work.

I have no idea why I remember but today would have been my Granny Shaw’s birthday. She was a magic women on her 80th birthday the family sent her to Miami, where she survived a hurricane.

She lived with her daughter in Pt. St. Charles, and every year the family Christmas party was there. The meal was superb and I’m sure she was supervising the cooking. Turkey, smashed potatoes , and the usual veggies. and desserts

She loved a dram of scotch ( God bless her !!!)

As I remember my Grandfathers name was Thomas I wish I had got to meet him.


I called both my Grandmothers, Granny and Granny Shaw was very cool, but then again Granny Bussey had a dog !!!

Perhaps another reason I remember is that I knew that not long after her birthday it would be mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home