Monday, January 28

Pins



It struck me tonight as I was sorrta watching President Bush present his State of the Union Address, that many men wear a lapel pin on their suit.

It is obvious the President Bush bore a lapel pin of an American flag, as he should. Many however wore pins of other symbols.

The practice of wearing pins is not limited to politicians, we see them everywhere all the time.

When I watch TV I try to establish the root of the pin. Well I only have a 27” screen so seldom am I able to see the design.

I, for example at times wear my twenty-five year Blacks service pin it has a small diamond in it and I am very please to port it.

I also have the privilege of wearing the square of an installed master of the Masonic order.

These pins we wear are often earned BUT as we may well wear our hearts on our sleeves we wear our pride on our lapels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home