Saturday, February 2

Please !! open The Dairy Queen


Ya remember June, July, some of August? the temp around 20-30 degrees? The black flies, over heated cars, fat ladies in short shorts? Well you get my drift.

We are only in the beginning of February and already Montreal has had three maybe four major snowstorms (with ice and freezing rain) The city hasn’t figured out clearing yet, and I am getting more weather warnings then bugs on a bumper (no…..its too cold to get bugs on a bumper)

I said it back then (summer) that I will never complain about the heat, and I vow that I won’t complain next summer.

Like skiing?......................….. Well good for you
Like snowshoeing?.....................Tada on your side
Out door skating?.....................Lace em up

I want summer back I have a flyswatter and I can open a window.
I wanna get on the bike path and jog heheheheheh


FYI the device in the pic is called a wovel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home