Sunday, July 12

Thanks Len


It was back to the Jazz Fest today, just me & my camera.
There were no shows going on but there were hundreds of people milling around and enjoying the ambiance. Mostly families.
I chanced upon a group Fiesta Cubano who are closing the fest tonight doing a sound check. Magic ! There were at least fifteen on stage which leads me to believe the group is much bigger. I was fascinated by the stand-up bass and the fiddles. There are a few more pics on my Facebook.
I dedicate this entry to Len Dobbins a Jazz officiannto and former radio announcer who passed away earlier this week. He was in his seventies and was last seen at his favorite watering hole, the balance of the Montreal International Jazz Festival was dedicated to his memory.
Only eleven months and a bit till next years happening.
Chill & grove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home