Wednesday, September 2

Even a Friend


It was twenty years ago today Sgt. Pepper taught his band to play….no wait that was something else.
It was one year (26 fortnights) ago today that I started at PJC. In that time I have learned a lot. Sometimes (along with my patients) my limits were tested and to my pleasant surprise in most cases I succeeded on my quest.
I have made some very good friends and my French has improved.
I am a people person and enjoy the social and friendly intercourse this job provides.
I do not do many hours but the job keeps me for the most part out of trouble and helps provide me with some money to help pay the bills.
My typical days includes putting up displays, changing displays, checking orders, Thursday we put up the new circular sale for the week. This involves putting special stickers on about 2,000 items and takes about ten people three hours so to do. Wednesday night we remove the same in preparation for Thursday.
Orders from the warehouses come Tuesday and Friday.
I also as a “commis”, answer the phone and go to the cashes for price checks.
I enjoy a healthy discount on my purchases including my Coversyl prescription.
In short I’m having a good time, but don’t tell that to M. Morin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If everyone enjoyed their job............the world would be a better place.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....you're 86,400 seconds early!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Keith's Thoughts said...

ya ya I know Im early by one day, ask for a refund at the Photo counter :)

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home