Saturday, August 22

The Week- end to End Breast Cancer



When I woke up this morninng and glanced out my window I saw a double row of porta potties on the bike path across the street from me. My first thought was a to be rock concert, to my relief it was not. It was a break stop for The Week end to end Breast Cancer.
This the 5th of the same organized by the Jewish General Hospital. There were at least eight women manning this station, offering water & Gator Aid, to one and all of the 2,000 walkers.
They (the walkers that is, ladies & gents) left The Uniprix stadium at ?? AM this morning to finish at Queen of Angels in Dorval (about a 30 KM) march and to return to Uniprix (Jarry Park) via a different route tomorrow.
More pics on my FaceBook
http://www.cjad.com/news/565/980190

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home