Wednesday, April 21

Read all About It


Good day readers.
It’s four after four Wednesday morning. Tuesday I was up over twenty-four hours, so at least I got a few hours sleep. For the past week or so I have been battling a spring cold and a touch of food poisoning, actually I think the water in my building is messed up.
Since I last posted I was informed by the Regie des rentes, that I will commence receiving my Quebec pension as of the end of October.
I also am in the process of applying for a Canadian passport, one never knows when one will have to slip away to Plattsburg to get a cigar. It’s quiet a process, first you have to have a birth certificate (in my case a Quebec certificate) which costs about 30$ and takes approximately three weeks to procure, then the passport application & another wait.
Not much else new with me, what’s new with you ?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stacey said...

Going somewhere?

Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home