Monday, October 3

Is Everyone's Life This Exiting ?

When I left the apt. this morning, I met Luis (the janitor) in the hallway and to my relief he had the key to my dwelling and not the plumber who was here on Friday (which still begs the question, why wasn’t the door locked after he left).
Luis told me that he was going to fix the holes in my ceiling TODAY and next week paint the ceiling and shampoo the carpets.
When I got home from work (much to my surprise the door was locked) there was my furniture moved to the walls, Luis’s ladder, tools, & buckets of various apartment fixing “junk” BUT no Luis.
I waited about an hour ………….. no Luis !!!
I knocked on his door and his son told me dad was asleep.
So I moved all his equipment (Luis’s’ not his son’s) into the hallway, except for his power drill (I have some concept of cost) and once again moved my furniture back into place.
Tomorrow I am off and it’s not convenient for me to have him here while I am home.
Stayed tuned

Hang fire …. Be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home