Thursday, November 24

Snow Tires ???

I woke up around 6:30 today and slowly made my way awake till I left the apartment around 7:45, a light drizzly snow made its way from the heavens to the hood of my car.
The usual five minute drive to board highway 20 took about thirty minutes, damn trucks & people turning where they shouldn’t
The snow got heavier & heavier in direct proportion drivers got dimmer and dumber. I’ll never understand what makes the first quasi storm of the season turn folks into idiots. There was even a thirty plus vehicle pile up on the Forty
Anyway ….. I got to the store around 9:10, and ya think the world as we know it had come to an end….Keith had arrived late!!
Oh well as the French say “bite moi”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Burd,
Snow tires or no snow tires it does not make a difference, people forget how to drive when the first snow fall arrives. Anyway even if you were late, as long as you arrived safe!
I remember the last time you were late ......it was Feb 19th, 1970

Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home