Thursday, December 1

Liberals 1.... P.C. 0

Those of you who are reading this “blog” and have a fair command of the French language please be advised that if you extrapolate the last two letters of
G “ST” into a French word will understand my position.

Stevie (Mr. Harper) has promised to reduce the GST in his first year by 1% and a second 1% within five years (what a second term necessary ?)

Changing the GST costs business a fortune, and changing it a second time double that !!! … wake up

Steve, either scrap it or give us the 2% right away, who knows … maybe Peter will be able to afford new ties & shirts, ( Gawd I wish that that man could tie a knot )

And I just calculated if P.C. reduced the GST by 1% I could have saved .02195$ on my current bottle of Grand MacNish. Now I don’t need to win the 6/49

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extrapolate and MacNish, now there's two words you don't hear in the same blog very often !

Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home