Friday, December 16

Where's my Shovel ???

It’s December 16, 2005, and a good old fashion winter storm has hit Montreal.

At eight o’clock this morning 20 cms had already fallen, with maybe 20 more on the way.

Traffic had come to a stand still & on the Met traffic was so slow that drivers had the time to exit their cars and brush off the white stuff.

My manager who lives in RDP was two hours in traffic and turned around to return home, first time in over 25 years that he has missed work because of snow.

The store opened late ( I’m on a day off Heheheheh ) and the mall is dead, even Santa hasn’t made it in yet.

As I look out the window I can see the river, almost, but no sign of the Mercier.

There is a car in the store across the street and it is snow covered except for the lights he left on.

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas …..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home