Monday, January 23

Confusion Reigns

I’ve been watching the election results on four different television channels for about 33 minutes now.
Could they post more numbers on the screen, roll different, scrolls along the bottom and have more people yattering at he same time ?
Who the heck is winning the election? Where are they winning it? Have I been appointed a senator? All this and all the polls in Canada are not yet closed.
I LOVE yes LOVE statistics but not all at the same time. There is no way to properly digest the amount of facts we are being deluged with.
So a pox on you Global, CTV, CBC, and Newsworld for being of little help to me tonight.

Very soon I will join CJAD for their analysis, and be up early to steal the neighbour’s Gazette

Ok Just heard the sound of the TV, CTV had predicted a PC minority. ( took em long enough)

hang fire .... be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home