Monday, February 20

Maybe Cause Im Canadian

Call me strange, but I find little to no humor in the fact that the Vice President shoot some one in the face.
I kinnda think if someone I loved had been shot I doubt that I would find any humor. Yet Letterman & Leno (and many others) have found boundless laughs.
I really believe that if you find the shooting of a person funny, then possibly you are wired up strange.
Wow, let’s hope for California falling into the ocean so we can all have a side splitting chuckle, and laugh till we pee our pants.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Please!!! ease up

Monday, February 20, 2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Keith's Thoughts said...

I eased up and took a pill, easy to see why you left your comment "anonymous'

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick your maple leaf where the sun don't shine !

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger Keith's Thoughts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home