Thursday, March 9

Wow !

Amazing …
Tonight after watching “Walk the Line” ( rent if you haven’t seen it) ( Dave burned copy available) I went through just about all of my blog entries since I started in September while I was visiting Edmonton with Dave and his best friend Kathy ( a great choice I should add, and an amazing cook & host Kathy that is not Dave Ok Dave can host but cooking ?? see previous blogs) and I realized how therapeutic it was.
I can say what I want, when I want, and no one judges( even with the ammoniums comments) It's magic, like a diary, for all to see and not give a flying &^%%$.
Thanks for the space & the time …
P.S. Brownie Points Welcome

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Health Canada Reports that breakfast is the most important meal of the day !!
And I got you the most important meal of that day eh!

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We also love your Blog, please keep it up.....
Wild Rose Country

Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home