Thursday, May 4

And Away we Go


Today I went for my first sun / bench season. Let me explain I live across the street from a bike path that runs parallel to the St. Lawrence River. On warm days I sit on a bench on that path and enjoy the sun of the season. When my brother Dave lived closed we use to sit on the same bench and enjoy a barley pop.
One day last year I was confronted by the constabulary and warned that ingesting such a beverage in what is considered a public place could be a ticketable offence so….. now its just a stoggy and a pop unless of course I use that Skyjack mug I have, Id still prefer to be sharing the bench time with Dave with or without the Sleamans

hang fire …. be cool

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this summer we will share the bench for a wobbly pop or 2 or 3 or more......just like the good old times
Dave

Friday, May 05, 2006 5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home