Wednesday, August 23

A Toy is a Toy


Ok, I’ll keep it short before I get into more trouble. Now I’m not the store’s greatest salesperson, nor the second or third, but I do enjoying the experience. I often rely on humor as a communication method it puts both the customer and myself at ease (note that I am careful when I use it) Today however was an absolute hoot. The couple looking at digital cameras and I were discussing how much advancement digital cameras had made in just a few short years. I agreed, and wanting to say that cameras with only two or three megapixels had gone the way of the dodo ( as in the dodo bird) said that cameras of two or three megapixels had gone the way of the DILDO !!!. Well bottom line, sale made and three people who must have smiled the rest of the day.
Oh yes I sold an extra set of batteries 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I get it, where's Waldo !

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home