Saturday, September 2

Daisy, Daisy

So, bite me.
Bicyclists are demanding respect on the road. Well like Eric (my dad) and George (his dad)said, respect isn’t a commodity demanded but a privilage earned.
The last time I checked no two peddler I know paid a license to ride on the road, that makes him my guest, not my equal. The last I checked I stopped at a red light or a stop sign, don’t think Harry on the bike did. I do up my seat belt, Harry and a helmet?? don’t think so. And why is it when there is a perfectly usable bike path adjacent (and certainly safer) to the road where I am traveling do they insist on using the road and then getting upset because I travel close to their path.. Signal their intent, not a chance. The sidewalk …of course they can bike there, wrong way on a one way street, why not. I agree lets give bicyclists a break, and let’s let them take driving courses, and lets let them pay a license, and lets let them be subject to ticketing, and let’s ….. well you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home