Saturday, December 30

Thank's for Sharing.........Betty


Tonight I watched with interest/sorrow the funeral of President Ford. It never ceases to amaze me, that when “someone famous” passes the first obligation to the public is emitted is by those closest to the deceased.

Tonight Betty Ford was camera forth and foremost for the public..
I am certain that when one close to me went to heaven my last consideration was to anyone but family and close friends

Perhaps part of the public life is to put up with the openness of the event of death, I am grateful that this will never be an issue for me.

I will (in many years hence,I trust) pass away with out much notice. My death being only mourned my some loved ones and a moment of silence observed at my Masonic Lodge.

How sad that the death of Saddam Hussein resulted in dancing in the streets in some nations. I am not saying he wasn’t a bad person.

What a sad last entry to my blog of ‘06

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Keith,
The makers of Johnny Walker will be sad also, lets hope this doesn't happen for at least another 55 - 60 years.....All the best in 2007
Your friends out West

Saturday, December 30, 2006 11:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith..

The world will seem a little darker without you. We pray that you will live to a ripe old age..almost as ripe as your 92 year old bro David.

Friends in low places.

Friday, January 05, 2007 6:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home