Thursday, December 14

Aloha


It’s mid December here in LaSalle and as I gaze out of my high rise dwelling on the first floor of my building, I see decorations of the neighbors and decorations that the city has put up along the bike path adjacent to the Mighty St, Lawrence River. There is however something missing, there is not one trace of snow or brown slush. The windows of the apartment are open to combat the uncontrollable heat of where I live. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the break but it’s only days away from Christmas. But there is hope a year ago this coming Saturday Montreal received forty three centimeters of snow, snarling the city to just about a standstill, so there is hope.
P. S. We Didn't call out the army (Sorry Mel)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you drop the Toronto crap, Mel did what was needed !!!

Friday, December 15, 2006 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home