Tuesday, December 19

The Answers (From Sunday Dec.17th)

1. Bleached Yule

White Christmas

2. Castaneous-colored seed vesicated in a conflagration

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire

3. Singular yearning for the twin anterior incisors

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

4. Righteous darkness... or ... O member of the round table with missing areas

O Holy Night

5. Arrival time: 2400 hours. Weather: cloudless

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

6. Loyal followers advance

Oh Come All Ye Faithful

7. Far off in a feeder... or...far off in a hay bin

Away in a Manager

8. Array the corridor...or...decorate the vestibules

Deck the Halls

9. Bantam male percussionist...or...the lad is a minuscule percussionist

The Little Drummer Boy

10. Monarchical Asian triad...or we are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole

We Three Kings

11. Nocturnal noiselessness...or...Sir Lancelot with laryngitis

Silent Night

12. Jehovah deactivate blithe chevaliers...or...may the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to happy male humans

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

13. Red man en route to borough

Here Comes Santa Clause

14. Solid precipitation commence

Let It Snow

15. Proceed and enlighten on the pinnacle...or...leave and broadcast on the prominence

Go Tell It on the Mountain

16. The quadruped ruminant with the vermilion proboscis

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

17. Query regarding identity of descendant

What child is this?

18. Delights for this planet...or...jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe

Joy to the World

19. Give attention to the melodious celestial beings...or...listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

20. The dozen festive 24 - hour intervals

The Twelve Days of Christmas

21. L, M, N,___small Israeli urban centre

O Little Town of Bethlehem

22. Cup-shaped hollow vessels that tintinnabulate when struck, fashioned from a whitish metallic element

Silver Bells

23. I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction

I Saw 3 Ships on Christmas Day

24. Do you perceive the same vibrations that stimulate my auditory sense organ?

Do You Hear What I Hear?

25. Primary Yuletide

The First Noel

26. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your happy worldwide holiday commemoration of the virgin birth event long ago in a small urban centre of Israel.

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηmm it looks liκe уour blog ate my first cоmment
(it ωas super long) so І guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thοroughly enjoying your blоg.
I too am an аspіrіng blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really aрρreciate it.



Fееl frеe to visit my blog poѕt:
ClickSite

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lіκe the helρful infoгmation you supрlу in yοuг аrticles.
I will booκmarκ yоur blog аnd test again herе frequently.
I аm гather ѕure I'll be told plenty of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

My webpage - BlackChipPoker Offer **

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home