Friday, March 16

...And Now a Word From Astral

It’s been ten days since I learned that as of April 27th I would no longer be employed by Black’s / Astral Photo. Lots have happened since then including three separate separation package offers. I have chosen one and truly believe that I have signed the correct one. I am still a bit smarting from the decision of the company, believing that my loyalty hasn’t been appreciated but both they and I have made the business decisions necessitated.

Family and friends have rallied around me and I am grateful for their support and love.

I have been in contact with the job counseling company and have responded to their two hundred and fifty “toggle questionnaire” They are professionals and easy and direct to talk to.

At this point, I would like as strange as it may seen to thank my regional manager (the man who dropped the bomb on me last week.) Although I may not be in full agreement with the situation, it seems Francois Sauro stepped up to the plate for me, getting me every penny possible. Apparently he was the only regional manager in Canada who did so much for those in his charge. Thank you Francois, the water is always on me.

Thanks for visiting my blog & Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home