Friday, March 16

St. Patrick's Day So What !!!


My brother David Eric Bussey is the keystone of my life.

Through thick and thin Dave is there. In times of sorry Dave is there. In times of joy, Dave is there. Dave is the first person I call when anything happens in my life. He is able to quell my fears and help me put things into perspective, and aid me in making the right decisions. When our parents past away we were there for each other, but Dave was unquestionably the stronger of us both.

Dave moved to Guelph Ontario some years ago and was my first long distance drive to visit in my dad’s 1967 Ford Pinto. It was such a ‘long” drive (maybe 600 Kms) that I took a motel overnight before I ventured on the next day only to find myself on the wrong Silvercreek Parkway Dave had been back to Montreal many times, but this was my first. In the years that surrounded his living there, Dave and I clocked some unbelievable mileage, down the 401. Dave showed me all the best restaurants and never once was it necessary for me to find my Visa. His hospitality was so great.

Dave now lives in Alberta but nothing but distance separates us. When I was ill in 2006 Dave jumped on Westjet, and stayed with me till all was clear and I could be on my own. This year when I learned I was to be terminated from my job after thirty-three years plus Dave once again was there.

I doubt that any of you reading this blog are blessed with someone like Dave in your life but if you are ........ awesome

Dave….. words can not express my love for you, but thank you for being beside me through all.

Happy Birthday, Dave …. God bless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all should be so blessed. You and your brother are very fortunate to have each other and it's clear you know and cherish this. God Bless You both! He ain't heavy,...He's my brother

Thursday, October 25, 2007 2:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home