Monday, April 30

Our Home and Native Land

Tonight I had difficulties receiving Emails on my Sympatico account, which is a division of Bell CANADA.
Now I pay my Bell CANADA account with CANADIAN dollars which is in my CANADIAN bank account, in LaSalle Quebec CANADA,
I checked and low and behold my contract was with Bell CANADA.
However when I called the help desk manned by people hired and paid by Bell CANADA, it turns out I was calling India.
It seems to me a shame that we can’t hire CANADIANS, who would in turn pay taxes to CANADA, with CANADIAN dollars.
I wonder where India calls for help probably not CANADA !!
A pox on us all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess next time you better choose French as a language option, if you want to make sure the person is Canadian, but it might turn out to be a Quebecois :)

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home